Who we are
At Silicon Straits our overarching motto is great people, great products, great companies. We believe one leads to another and none of them can be achieved in isolation. We look at interesting problems and opportunities from all over Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and other parts of the world and then, either alone or together with partners, define and deliver solutions for these problems through building new products all the way to supporting the creation of completely new companies.
What you will be doing as Product Management Intern
You will help us by driving the requirements process and documenting these through coordinating the creation of screen flows, managing feedback discussions, adding your own ideas etc. and prepare the requirements to a point where they can be implemented by developers.
Afterwards, you will help test them and ensure that the implementation meets the goals.
Finally, for a number of features, you write user guidelines and instructions to ensure a successful roll-out.
To achieve this, you will be working with various people and teams from within and outside of Silicon Straits.
What you should bring along:
- Excellent communication skills (English!) both verbal and in writing.
- A passion for building great products.
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and relentless desire to serve.
- (Optional) Basic SQL skills could be useful to get deeper into product and business analytics though definitely not mandatory.
In return, you will receive
- The opportunity to work on some of the most impactful projects happening in the region with you being a critical part of their delivery!
- An environment where everybody wants you to grow and succeed – we help map out your strengths and weaknesses across 20+ different criteria, look at tailor-made ways for you to address these and grow your career.
- Your entry ticket into becoming part of the SS Universe.
- All the usual perks you’d expect from a fast growing company like free lunch, annual wage supplement, various training programs, free weekly football, free fruit, amazing offices including sleeping rooms, annual company retreats (e.g. Dalat, Cambodia etc.).
Do impress us
If this sounds like you, please proceed to submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of building great people, great products, great companies.
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.