Who we are
Silicon Straits Saigon is a Product Development Lab that work with startups and enterprises in South East Asia to help build and launch new and exciting web and mobile products. We don’t just develop softwares or apps, we build PRODUCTS and BUSINESS. We have the best office in town to provide not just a cool working environment but also the playground for all hackers, builders and makers like yourself to build the next big thing.
- Be responsible for doing manual testing task for team’s project.
- Design and execute test case to verify the functionality of the system.
- Identify, report and track issues to resolution.
- Help developers reproduce errors, and ensure that defects are fixed
- 1+ years in writing test cases, executing test cases, maintaining test cases, performing test techniques (exploratory testing, boundary testing, forced test, etc…), reporting software issues, report testing status and results.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software development standards and quality assurance processes.
- Experience with debugging using log files to trace issues.
- Have good knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process.
- Must have strong communication skill, and work well in both team and individual environments.
- Must be able to work high responsibly, and effectively.
- Adapt changes in requests/assignments/process quickly.
- Able to work under high pressure to meet deadline.
- Good communication skill (writing, oral and expression).
- Problem Solving skill, Issue escalation skill, Time management skill.
- Report and Planning skill.rt and Planning skill.
- English skill: Intermediate in reading & writing.
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Do impress us
If you are an outstanding QA Warrior & Automation tester and want to be part of this crew, send us your CV to [email protected].
And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, feel free to share them the good news.
Deadline for submit your CV: 30-04-2017. Hurry-up!!
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.