- 147 Tôn Dật Tiên, District 7, Saigon, Vietnam
We have a few large projects that are currently in near-production stage with over 1000 CCUs 24/7, we need your help to make sure that everything is in order before going full production. You will be the final important link to the success of our projects.
Other responsibilities also includes:
- building up the automation playbook for deployment, testing and releasing code.
- involved in new exciting hardware projects on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Arduino, OpenWRT etc.
- exposed to multiple non-conventional stack or Linux distro.
- 3+ years experience in Linux system administration.
- 2+ years experience (combined) in any programming language.
- Fluent in scripting languages (Perl, Bash, Batch, PowerShell, etc.)
- Specialise in at least one of popular Linux distros CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
- Experience in scaling, optimizing and hardening web application infrastructure including web, files, database, load balancing servers.
- Experience in deploying custom Cloud PaaS infrastructure (Dokku, Deis, Flynn, Tsuru, etc.)
- Strong understanding of hardware performance, memory and I/O.
- Experience and success in automating administrative tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Fast troubleshooting and resolution skills.
And of course we assume you have all the basics in place:
- Git, version control practices.
- Understand IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Container tech.
- Linux/Mac tools.
- Ability to clearly document system architecture.
- Be a team player, we don’t appreciate lone superhero.
In return, you will receive
- To work in all-senior team of developers, designers and product managers.
- Great opportunities to improve your skills in many related fields.
- Flexible working time and unlimited leave days.
- Get your own Macbook.
- English class by native speaking teacher.
- Nice bosses.
- Geek Toys.
If you are looking out for a change or simply want to learn more about being part of this crew, tell us about yourself via [email protected]its.com and we’ll get back to you right away. Before 30th June 2016.
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.