- 147 Tôn Dật Tiên, District 7, Saigon, Vietnam
- $700-1000 (full-time)
- Part time arrangement is available, before joining full-time.
We need your help to convert our designs into clean & beautiful HTML/CSS. For internal and external projects.
Other responsibilities also includes:
- sketch wireframes from ideas.
- work with designers to shape final designs.
- rewrite/convert existing sites to responsive layout.
- work directly with clients to carry out changes.
- 2+ years experience with HTML/CSS/JS (Angular/ReactJS is not required).
- Specialised in at least one CSS framework (Bootstrap/Foundation/…).
- Strong understanding of DOM principles.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Spotting 1px misalignment ;)
You will have HUGE advantage over other candidates if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in other CSS preprocessors (SCSS/SASS).
- WordPress programming experience.
- Managing WP-Engine instances.
- Design aesthetic / or you are a designer by training.
And of course we assume you have all the basics in place:
- Have portfolio/sample code to show.
- Git, version control practices.
- Basic experience with design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Marvelapp.
- Linux/Mac tools.
- Be a team player, we don’t appreciate lone superhero.
In return, you will receive
- To work in all-senior team of developers, designers and product managers.
- Great opportunities to improve your skills in many related fields.
- Flexible working time and unlimited leave days.
- Get your own Macbook.
- English class by native speaking teacher.
- Nice bosses.
- Geek Toys.
If you are looking out for a change or simply want to learn more about being part of this crew, tell us about yourself via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you right away. Before 15th November 2016.
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.