At Silicon Straits Saigon, we have grown quickly in a short period of time of 2 years. This is your chance to become an important part of our learning journey, help us grow as we stretch ourselves beyond Vietnam.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Implement and formalize company’s HR general framework including:
- Interviewing and Recruitment.
- Induction and Orientation.
- Training and Development.
- Performance Appraisal.
- Employee Administration.
- Succession Planning.
- Internal Welfare and Communications.
- Maintain effective communication channels at all levels between management and staff.
- Conduct market competitiveness analysis and present recommendations.
- Develop new tool and creatively HR practices, follow through execution and keep Silicon Straits Saigon relevant.
- Organize meaningful activities for staffs to help improve teamwork and bonding including company retreat, year-end party, staff birthday, communities works, etc…
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: University Bachelor/Master Degree, Major in Human Resources, or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years HR-related experience, of which, at least 1 year at managerial level, with international exposure (English).
- Working in the IT sector or start-up environment is a major advantage.
- Good communicator, people-oriented person.
- Creative problem-solving ability. Handles pressure well at work.
- Attention to details, pragmatic, proactive and generally positive.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Annual Wage Supplement.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Free Meal of Lunch.
- External Training Programs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please proceed to submit your updated CV to [email protected].
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.