People often ask us: who we are, what we are doing and why we are doing all these crazy projects instead of something else. We did not have a clear answer before until recently. We “accidentally” came across this quote “It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the Navy” and indeed it became our message to convey what we do.
That’s what we stand for at Silicon Straits Saigon – Home of the pirates – a place where:
- full of sun-light (like in a pirate ship sailing across the ocean)
- we can build and break things
- we discuss and be intrigued by science and technology (from web, to mobile, to engineering stuff, or even .. things as random as LitteBits)
- we can be our true self (to wear anything to work, from short and sandals to hipster clothes)
- we explore our creativity to go beyond any boundaries
- and a lot more …
We are young, and that fresh energy is channelled into making these amazing products that we proudly put on the name-tag: “Made by the Pirates”
Bonus: we also have Captain America with us, so .. beware!!!
P.S: the pirate drawing above if the first artwork from a very talented intern artist we have in da house. Guess who she is among these pirates
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.