Our interns will work closely with product managers, engineers, and clients on crafting beautiful mobile, hardware and web products. Are you the right one?
1. Use any tool of your choice (Cadsoft EAGLE, Altium Designer, OrCAD…, export file to PDF/image), design a schematic and PCB CAD that has the following capacity priorities:
– Use ATMEGA328
– Communicate SPI to NRF24L01(NRF24L01 is available)
– Design pulse power supplies (220V to 5V) onboard
– Design capacitive touch sensor on board
– PCB board is as small as possible
– Maximum: 2 layers
– Wire width >= 8mil
– Via diameter >= 12mil
– Easy to solder manually
2. Program MCU (prefer STM32F4) using FreeRTOS that is able to implement 2 main tasks:
– Task 1: Blinking led
– Task 2: Use button to controlled manually
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.