We are looking for Back-end developers (Ruby)
You will be building scalable systems with micro-services. You will get to write code bases that are small and focused on doing one thing well.
As a back-end developer, you will be exposed and involved in projects in many domain knowledge fields, at different stages of development across mobile, backend and front – end platforms.
While we all have our preferred technologies, as a team, we don’t believe in a silver bullet, one-size-fit-all solution, but a combination of best tools for each task.
Having a wide exposure to multiple technology stack is a major advantage we look for in our candidates.
- 1 years experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework is required.
- Knowledge of UI/UX.
- Solid knowledge in OOP, TDD, clean code…
- Experience with unit tests and other testing methodologies
- Experience in scaling and optimizing web applications.
- Ability to quickly adapt new technologies.
In return, you will receive
- Attractive salary ($800-$1500)
- Great opportunities to improve your skills in many related fields.
- Working with other talented developers, designers and product managers.
- Flexible working time and unlimited leave days.
- Get your own Macbook.
- Free classes (English class, UI/UX class…)
- Nice bosses.
- Geek Toys.
- Take part in our exciting events (Hackathon, Drinkathon,…)
Do impress us
If this sounds like you, please proceed to submit your updated CV to [email protected] explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of building great people, great products, great companies.
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.