1. What is SIP?
Silicon Straits Internship Program (SIP) is our 12-week internship program aiming to provide real-life experience for mainly students.
2. What will you get?
You will get to:
- Tackle real projects,
- Perfect your technical skills,
- Grow professionally,
- Receive mentorship,
- Have fun.
3. Who is this program for?
We’re looking for passionate candidates from all types of backgrounds (e.g. students from colleges or universities and/or currently working professionals). If you think you are a good fit for Silicon Straits, apply and tell us why — we always look for talents.
4. Where and When?
Our program will start from February 29th and will last for 12 weeks. You will be working full-time in our beautiful headquarter in District 7, HCM City.
5. What are we looking for?
6. When is the deadline for application?
You can submit your application anytime from January 3rd to 17th, 2016.
7. What is the hiring process?
(1) Application Submission: Fill the application form HERE and show us who you are.
(2) Technical Test: You will get an invitation to Technical Test at Silicon Straits office if your application has made us interested.
(3) Interview: If you pass the test, usually you will get an interview within 2 days. This is the time to talk with our technical and management teams so that you can show us your great technical ability and unique personality.
(4) Offer & Welcome: If we believe that you are the right candidate for the job, we will offer you an intern position. Congratulation on becoming a pirate and welcome aboard!
8. How to apply?
Now you’re interested, APPLY HERE. We’re looking forward to greeting you in person.
For more information about SIP 2016, please visit our website.
9. More questions?
Drop us an email at [email protected].
You may also be interested in:
Love Silicon Straits and want to know more about our company culture, working environment or job vacancies?
Find out more at careers.siliconstraits.vn.
Be Challenged. Be Inspired. Be Different.